Unhealthful News Hiatus

Hi, everyone.  I have completed a half year of daily Unhealthful News posts, but I am not going to finish the promised other half year.  Not immediately anyway.  I am also going to mostly go dark with regard to blogging in general, and perhaps other media.  I will try to look out for direct messages and will probably not be completely silent on twitter and facebook. 

To the health news reporters and the bad researchers and busybodies who are doing so much damage to public health, let me assure you that this does not come because I have discovered a shortage of unhealthful, unscientific, and unethical behavior to challenge.  In other words, it's not you, it's me.  I suspect most of my close followers have picked up on my professional frustrations and other difficulties.

I think I will probably be back, so see you then.